Sunday, August 22, 2010

MEMORY WORKS

I think everyone has a "thang".  For some its cooking (not me).  For some its exercising (not me either). And for others its their work.  My thang is scrapbooking.

Its that thing that you devote a lot of time and focus to.  It usually comes naturally and is enjoyed to the fullest.

But I would argue that scrapbooking in particular is different than most thangs.  You don't have to be born with creativity oozing from your pores.  First of all, its a muscle that needs to be exercised to get stronger and better (and there goes my argument for not being an exerciser...). Second, there are so many products out there that do the work for you so you can have a stunning layout in no time and with no stress.

I have so many friends who feel like creativity is just not their thang, but at the same time they long to have the results...beautiful pages and albums that showcase their special memories.  If you're one of those people, I might have a solution for you.

I have recently become an Independant Sales Consultant for Memory Works...a direct sales scrapbook company, that allows scrapbookers of all levels to share their story and photos in a simple yet meaningful way.  The first kit created by Simple Stories is called Life Documented, a kit comprised of pre-designed cut apart elements in a variety of basic sizes. 

Memory Works is sending me a kit to review and I can't wait....I will post pictures and share the results when It arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment